edwhatamidoinghere 2014 Calendar on sell on Lulu.com

(CLICK HERE TO SEE THE FULL PREVIEW)
This Calendar is dedicated to you!

Many of you kindly wrote me e-mails during the last year telling me you like my photos in the blog.

One of you wrote me two times insisting that I should make a Calendar.

I didn't even know how to make a Calendar.

Thanks to this reader I learnt how to make a calendar (I have to say it is quite easy...)


Here you can also have a better look at the calendar before to order and here you can read the official page of the edwhatamidoinghere 2014 calendar on lulu.com.


I hope you like it, the photos are all mine. I did my best.

Feedback are welcomed: edwhatamidoinghere@gmail.com



Here the list of the 12 photos on the Calendar (you can see how the calendar look and the photos on lulu.com -  clicking here):

January - Italy, Cinqueterre - Panorama of Manarola

February - Argentina, San Mignacio de Mini - The gate

March - Scotland, Edinburgh - The Castle

April - China, Beijing - The Forbidden City

May - Hungary, Budapest - The Fishermen Tower

June - Brasil, Rio de Janeiro - Ipanema Beach

July - Cambodia, Angkor - Temples

August - Italy, Florence - Palazzo della Signoria

September - England, Bath - The Circus

October - U.S.A., New York - Times Square


November - France, Auray - Port de Saint Goustan

December - England, Salisbury - Salisbury Cathedral